[aklug] Any recommendations for 802.11n and the like under Linux?

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Wed Jan 06 2010 - 21:30:04 AKST

Right now I've tweaked things well enough to get around 1mbps sustained
throughput out of my home wireless network (single direction of course).
 What's strange is I've developed Linux based backhauls that get around
20mbps in a blizzard!, oh well.

One of the things I've been waiting for is outright support for ad-hoc
or master mode 802.11n drivers. Anybody have any direct experience with
802.11n hardware in their home? Google has made some suggestions on
what to avoid but I'm hoping to get finer grained feedback from
enthusiasts in the area.

- Shane