[aklug] Re: posts

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Wed Jan 06 2010 - 10:36:51 AKST

"ground" in this sense is really relative. typically it is the person
generating the difference in potential and the environment insulating
that difference.

If your electrical system is grounded (my guess is that jer knows
someone who has pissed on an electrified dense -lol) - the office that
hosted my smoking serial net was not -going shoeless in the office can
be a liberating experience, but no guarantee (aside from the
olefactory issues, merino socks on plastic carpet will inevitably
light something up!)

I still think wearing shoepacks coupled with capacitance and an
electron pump is the ticket - maybe we could develop a shoe based EMP
device for use on domestic airlines - might be more effective than
petn in your skivs..