[aklug] Re: posts

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Tue Jan 05 2010 - 19:01:32 AKST

Lol... Ran netatalk on suse with AppleTalk ;)

Also ran connection from unix server in nenana library via serial over
phones to uaf gnosis in '83 or so - first remote access they had I
think - as well as usenet connection.

Like I mentioned to Shane, expect was quite the workhorse.... When I
discovered slip I fell off my stool

But I still can't appropriately respond to "recite the 7 layers of the
OSI reference model" - lol - wrote a parody once upon a time that I
took to an interview as that is always asked, but when I got done
reading it the interview panel was apparently not amused..... Go
figure!