[aklug] Re: trade for memory

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 03 2010 - 02:21:53 AKST

How about 2 sticks of 256x133 plus 2 sticks of 128x133? All cl3.
On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Greg Madden <gomadtroll@acsalaska.net>wrote:

> On Monday 14 December 2009 07:06:40 am Greg Madden wrote:
> > I need PC133 memory, prefer 512MB.
> > I have two sticks of DDR400, 512MB, CL3 to trade. Crucial Technologies.
> >
> > TIA
>
> three 256Mb would do .
>
> --
> Peace
>
> Greg Madden

Jim Gribbin
Prudential Jack White/Vista RE
3801 Centerpoint Dr, #200
Anchorage, AK 99503
phone (907) 273-7348 fax (907) 562-5485
website JimGribbin.com
The information contained in this e-mail is CONFIDENTIAL and/or PRIVILEGED.
This e-mail is intended to be reviewed by the individual named above. If the
reader of this electronic transmittal is not the intended recipient or
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the information
contained herein, is prohibited. Thank you.