[aklug] AKLUG as an official organization

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue Dec 29 2009 - 10:24:43 AKST

At the end of this year, AKLUG could cease to be an official
organization. If we want to continue the organization officially, we
will need to re-elect officers and pay any fees connected with AKLUG
as an official business.

If we all choose to let the organization lapse, I'm not exactly sure
how that might impact the use of Highland Tech's facility as well as
other things that have been done in the name of AKLUG.

My hope is some of you that haven't participated in a direct way will
step up and pitch in.

Personally my participation isn't at the level that I'd hoped to
provide. I'd like to step away as President and let someone with more
time an energy take the lead.

Let's discuss this and see what everyone is willing to do keep the
organization going.

Mike B.