[aklug] Re: 3G news

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Fri Dec 25 2009 - 19:01:03 AKST

ACS is also getting the HTC something... It will be interesting to see what kind of hardware these Android phones are using. In my search for a new phone I've noticed that a lot of phones are cheap crap. I hope the HTC is not one of them.

I need to do more homework on the N900 and Android. I'm still not sure I want to spend $700 on a phone. The Linux geek in me would love to have a bash shell on my phone though... :)