[aklug] Re: 3G news

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Thu Dec 24 2009 - 09:57:01 AKST

While the N900 looks cool it's a little spendy. I'm thinking Droid at the m=
oment. It should be much better then a black berry. I'm thinking black berr=
y is going to go under. They don't have any applications that are wowing. E=
mail is cool but phones can do so much more then email these days.=20

I'm assuming the droid will work with Linux a lot better then a black berry=
. That's one reason I'm switching. The other is the wasted internet connect=
ion on my black berry. I pay a lot for the data plan and all I get with it =
is email. I could surf the web but it's such a pain I almost never do it.=
=20