[aklug] IT Professional Computer Use "Interview"

From: <r.barkley@gci.net>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 14:53:51 AKST

Howdy,
This is my last hurdle before I complete my degree in Computer=20
Operations.
Here are my interview questions for my research paper, this is designed=20
for the folks that create, enforce or cry about the policies=E2=80=A6 if yo=
u=20
have nothing better to do for about 15 minutes, please fill in the=20
blanks, or let me know and I can do an actual "interview" if you would=20
prefer...

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PS8KSDH

Anyway, my goal is to interview a few folks in the IT world, to get=20
perspective for my report. I would like to have detailed answers, so if=20
you would rather chat about it, let me know=E2=80=A6 otherwise you can type=
=20
until your fingers bleed! Sooner is better, as the deadline for my=20
"final" draft is 13 December.

Feel free to forward this if you know of someone who is an IT=20
professional, and you think they might be inclined to hook a brother=20
up...

Thanks!

Rob