(no subject)

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 12:50:27 AKST

"Students should know that test grades are based on what they've
learned, and parents need to have a true picture of how their child is
performing in class, Garland said."
Really? Faced with two job candidates, one knows what "the answer" was
last week and one who knows how to find current answer, as a society
we tend to always pick the former..... As with poor deceased Effie we
are more concerned with stuffing heads with gingerbread than anything
else, and while we seem to frown on purchasing grades, we in the US
generate more revenue exchange for political access than the GDP of
some continents....

And this relates to Linux because.... Mmmmmmmm.... Oh, because people
use Windows....