[aklug] Cups pauses until webpage accessed

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Nov 15 2009 - 12:49:56 AKST

I'm having a problem that when using cups to print to my network
printer, it seems to pause until I access the cups webpage at
localhost:631.

As soon as that happens, the pages start to print.

It prints fine if you continue to print....not sure how long I'd have
to wait before it would pause again.

I haven't figured out what might be causing that, and wanted to toss
this out there to see if anyone else has run into something similar.

Mike B.