[aklug] The Geek Purge Continues...

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Sat Nov 14 2009 - 19:38:55 AKST

Greetings:

For those that are interested I still have more stuff to get rid of. At
this point I'm down to the following:

   Various SCSI Hard drives from 9GB, maybe a few 18GBs, some
     SCA connectors, others with the microdb-68, and some with
     the 50-pin connectors. All LVD or SE.
   HVD <-> LVD SCSI conversion cards
   Belkin 802.11b AP
   Belkin Bluetooth AP/USB Print Server (with manual)
   SGI Challenge S server (small foot print pizza box -- basically
     a headless Indy, but with HVD fast-wide SCSI external connectors
     and the narrow SE SCSI internal/external connectors). Will run
     both IRIX (which I can preload) or Linux.
   A least one SCSI DAT drive

I will probably find more stuff as I go. I haven't even gotten to my
classic home computer collection yet.

Let me know if you're interested in any of this.

         --Arthur Corliss
           Live Free or Die