[aklug] Re: The Paradox...

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Fri Nov 13 2009 - 13:39:45 AKST

Sorry to have to say so but I think a serious instructor cannot expect
you to keep up with less than 2 hrs spent outside per 1 HR contact and
the discovery based the course is the more time you have to spend. I
expect students to come to class prepared, and after class there is
the inevitable drill.

I agree that trying to work and go to school is simply impossible, but
our society denigrates education almost as much as healthcare.....