[aklug] Re: The Paradox...

From: adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Fri Nov 13 2009 - 07:51:13 AKST

I dunno, some of the better times I've had in college were in the unix
lab, doing my programming homework. I suppose it helps that they were
foolish enough to leave a projector in the lab, and have a version of
realplayer for solaris installed...

Ah, nothing quite like a lab full of nerds, watching simpsons and south
park, and programming.

Adam

Christopher Howard wrote:
> Why is it that some teachers just assume you want to spend every waking
> moment outside of class doing homework? Were they not students once
> themselves? Was it just really easy for them, or do they just want us to
> suffer like they did?
>
> :(

Adam