[aklug] Re: Interesting story about privacy

From: Bruce Hill <bruce@slackwarebox.com>
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 00:20:26 AKST

On Sun, Nov 01, 2009 at 11:14:18PM -0900, Jim Gribbin wrote:
> You mean I have to find mine again? Give me a couple of days. I haven't
> used it in at least 2 years :) Probably isn't even valid any more.

You can look up your key via email address, if you know which key server has
it stored, and which email address you used.

http://pgp.mit.edu/ is the one I used. You can search it by email address if
you remember which one you used to register it.

Looks like I should get GnuPG going with Mutt.

> Jim G

Bruce Hill
pub 1024D/5312DEDB

--
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the
lesson afterward. But properly learned, the lesson forever changes