[aklug] Re: Interesting story about privacy

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Nov 01 2009 - 23:14:18 AKST

You mean I have to find mine again? Give me a couple of days. I haven't
used it in at least 2 years :) Probably isn't even valid any more.

Next we have to get people at financial institutions (including Real
Estate Companies) on board.

I already know from personal experience that some of these people howl
like trapped animals if they have to key in a password to break the
screen-saver. Let alone read an email.

Jim G