[aklug] Re: miro

From: Kevin Miller <atftb2@alaska.net>
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 15:32:17 AKDT

doug wrote:
> Come's in Debian
>
> GTK+ based RSS video aggregator
> Miro (previously known as Democracy Player) is a platform for Internet
> television and video.
> It allows you to download and watch videos from RSS feeds (including
> podcasts, video blogs, and BitTorrent feeds).

Yeah - quite an older version in Lenny but it works. My debian box is
at work though so don't really have the opportunity to mess with it much
there. At home I run openSUSE and will play w/it more next month when
11.2 comes out. If I run it on my 10.3 box it'll just evaporate for no
apparent reason. Probably conflicting libs or something...

...Kevin

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska