[aklug] Fwd: [RoboEducators] Open Source article

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 08:31:18 AKDT

Chris,
Never heard further from you re controller etc for robotics, so am not
sure what you may have done since then. While the note appended is
from a thread that evidences some naïveté re open source, it does
highlight some of the most current resources available that have
practical significance

Begin forwarded message: