[aklug] Re: Speech-dispatcher

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 07 2009 - 18:36:08 AKDT

So does Fedora, altho I'd never played with it. The part I didn't
realize was that software speech synthesizers had come so far.

Like I said before, the last time I looked at it was in the 80's. The
big thing then was the Votrax. There were Apple and S-100 cards
available available. They were expensive.