[aklug] Re: Better Idea

From: Josh Rhoades <kaiden11@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 18 2009 - 11:21:40 AKDT

A reality TV show based on command line hacking and programming
competitions? I... I would watch that with no shame or regret, and
with rapt attention. The intoxicating, damn-near-divine feeling of
having wrought something from the void. The agony of bitter defeat at
your pasty, unkempt rivals at the next workstation. The drama! The
excitement! Just like... at work.

But seriously: Where is this show?

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 10:19 PM, Christopher Howard