[aklug] Re: Dual Screen Laptop

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Aug 30 2009 - 21:19:27 AKDT

Haven't had a chance to get over to the mall, but I did look them up in
the state's corporations database.

They are an Alaska Corp since Aug 2008 and seem to be using a
professional Registered Agent, Incorp.

This registered agent is the registered agent that represents some 300 -
400 companies including some nationally know. Bekins Moving and Storage,
among others.

I don't know that it makes them legitimate, but ...?

Just don't know, will have to swing by the Dimond Mall this week I
suppose.