[aklug] Re: Netbook poll

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Tue Aug 25 2009 - 16:28:44 AKDT

I'm really looking forward to the thick series of netbooks.. with a
standard desktop class keyboard with a shaved off keypad and a low
profile footprint. I don't mind if my laptop is tall and looks like
it has teeth.. that would be a great hack. If you can throw a wrist
pad on there and a touchpad that doesn't have a button you have to
bang your forehead against to work... I'm sold.

- Shane