[aklug] Re: Network Security Certifications

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Mon Aug 24 2009 - 08:52:33 AKDT

I think some of the certifications are asking for specific information. Things like Linux commands. They also cover things like how to use nmap. I'm sure the stuff you mentioned are covered. I'm also going to assume that more then typical server security is going to be covered. Maybe not in this class but certifications like the CISSP.

I'll post something tonight. Should be interesting. I'm taking this a Charter College.