[aklug] Re: Syncing your Blackberry

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Aug 22 2009 - 22:40:31 AKDT

I am using Barry to back up my Blackberry and I am syncing my contacts
and calendars w/ Evolution, but not directly.

I use gmail both for this (my personal email), and my domain mail
(@jimgribbin.com).

I have Evolution and my Blackberry set up to sync these items directly
w/ my gmail account and I'm also using gmail's imap feature.

Whether I'm on my desktop, laptop, or blackberry, they all look the
same. At least for my work stuff. I had to choose work or personal on
the blackberry contacts and calendars, so I did work.

I did not compile it myself. There was a link to some fedora rpms on the
barry web page. Haven't had any issues with it.

Jim G