[aklug] Fwd: IT Expo Alaska 2009

From: Greg Madden <pabi@acsalaska.net>
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 10:55:47 AKDT

Hey, are we going to allow Microsoft to dominate the event ?=20

=2D--------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: IT Expo Alaska 2009
Date: Wednesday 19 August 2009
=46rom: IT Expo Alaska 2009 <jennyl@gonzalezmarketing.com>
To: pabi@acsalaska.net

Having trouble viewing this email?
Click here
http://campaign.constantcontact.com/render?v=3D001aqj1QInodGQyUdUq63ypbmUy0=
vDgdzOnvEjf5uUFumL-HOoNPCW4jCkQ7mxbTIsIJWfswYZ6b8EUHKJm7NgPcEHawBs0zrkdjEud=
9OYppoPUnMnAWDgLcLAEk1EjhuiVDhVg93vsUj7e6htH0qyuPPPdoSyIj0MIJrRDFGCTivHb3b2=
HITE2GiYBM82g2tgWGtEz5EZmfeC4NEGYVJzCY6a0NbaMriUqE6D_3nwSqfmcrJrq0rhkXiUC3U=
cd79sIOrVtMeh7GByF2-_TqrHv5g%3D%3D
August 19, 2009
=20
Dear IT Expo Sponsors and Exhibitors,
=20
IT Expo Alaska 2009 is just 10 weeks away and we=92re very pleased and=20
excited to announce several major features to our event this year:
=20
=B7 Our location has moved to Anchorage=92s Dena=92ina Civic and Convention=
=20
Center, allowing us to create an exciting new exhibit and presentation=20
floor plan. Exhibit features will include a Microsoft Pavilion, Cisco=20
Pavilion, GCI Hospitality area and an Internet Caf=E9.
=20
=B7 Presenting Sponsor GCI will showcase new communications technology that=
=20
opens the door to the new nature of business, providing a total office=20
solution that changes the landscape of how you communicate.
=20
=B7 Microsoft VP Robert McDowell will keynote our event with a presentation=
=20
at 8:00am.
=20
=B7 12 additional presentations will be offered in our morning session, eac=
h=20
geared to CEO/CIO/CFO level decision makers of Medium to Enterprise=20
organizations.
=20
=B7 Our noon luncheon will feature a presentation by Cisco Operations=20
Manager Jeff Sharritts.
=20
=B7 12 afternoon presentations will focus on security, storage, programming=
,=20
virtualization, communications and SMB level IT, including a special=20
presentation by SMB Nation President Harry Brelsford.
=20
We=92re excited to present Alaska=92s premiere IT event of the year and tha=
nk=20
our sponsors GCI, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Applied Microsystems, Right=20
Systems and Tek-Mate for making this event possible. For more=20
information, please visit www.itexpoalaska.com.
=20
If you were a 2008 exhibitor, we have a space reserved for you and will=20
hold this space until Monday September 7, 2009. If you have not received=20
an email with details by Monday, August 24, please contact Gonzalez=20
Marketing at (907) 562-8640. If you are interested in exhibiting in both=20
IT Expo Alaska and IT Expo Seattle, please call and ask about our duel=20
market pricing.
=20
Looking forward to seeing you at the 2009 IT Expo Alaska!
=20
=20
Steve Gonzalez
=20
President, Gonzalez Marketing
4450 Cordova Street, Suite 110
Anchorage, AK 99503
steveg@gonzalezmarketing.com
ph: (907) 562-8640
fax: (907) 562-8641

=46orward email
http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=3D1102674315382&ea=3Dpabi%40acs=
alaska.net&a=3D1102674614779

This email was sent to pabi@acsalaska.net by jennyl@gonzalezmarketing.com.

Update Profile/Email Address
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=3Doo&v=3D001povWiHOjwz-DGzfj5jQo=
eUVkyx0N3OJQ94o6ugp23ZF5vlq-lYo5FLn-j4sGcrfQ

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=3Dun&v=3D001povWiHOjwz-DGzfj5jQo=
eUVkyx0N3OJQ94o6ugp23ZF5vlq-lYo5FLn-j4sGcrfQ

Privacy Policy:
http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp

Email Marketing by
Constant Contact(R)
www.constantcontact.com

IT Expo Alaska | 4450 Cordova Street, Suite 110 | Anchorage | AK | 99503

=2D-=20
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.
Phone: (907)276-0461