[aklug] Re: Security hole in installs of Ubuntu.

From: Ben Everitt <ben.everitt@acsalaska.net>
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 08:50:10 AKDT

From the standpoint of a laptop, I could see where this would still be
very relevant. Moreover with the proliferation of the new netbooks
running linux that are cheap enough to soon be left in bus terminals
like a random cellphone....

However if someone is willing to press my home security measures to hack
my server for last years tax return - well, we have a different issue at
that point.

-B