[aklug] Re: Proble with CGI connection, getting nowhere with tech support

From: Joshua J. Kugler <joshua@eeinternet.com>
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 17:48:49 AKDT

On Tuesday 11 August 2009, James Tweet said something like:
> If you have a dynamic IP address. The IP may have changed and the pc
> you are using may be trying to connect to the old address. Try
> clearing your DNS cache.

We have it set up on a DynDNS account, so any changes, in theory, should
have registered. Right now, we are able to connect to it, using the
same IP we were trying earlier in the day, so it's definitely something
sporadic. We just don't know what yet.

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com