[aklug] Re: ACS <-> ACS VoIP Problems making me crazy crazy.

From: Tom Simes <simestd@netexpress.com>
Date: Wed Jul 15 2009 - 19:36:00 AKDT

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:37:13 -0800 (AKDT)
Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com> wrote:

> Does anybody recall a packet per second limit on ACS BXB services?
> Would it be any different than the NetEffect services?

Hi Shane,

Let's take this off list and I'll see if I can lend a hand. To answer
this specific question, ACS doesn't have any pps limits in place on BXB
services although they are rate limited to deliver at least sold TCP
throughput. Anyway, shoot me your circuit IDs and any trouble tickets
you have (off list please) and I'll dig around.

--
Tom