[aklug] Re: Biggest weakness of passwords

From: Kevin Browning <psksb1@uaa.alaska.edu>
Date: Tue Jun 09 2009 - 06:43:42 AKDT

What about a chip injected into your skin? So then when you sit at your computer you have a chip scanner that will scan the chip in your skin and authenticate. Or you could go to a tattoo place and get a bare code tattooed to your arm, but this would be visible. There is never a password typed and the only way someone can login is to force you to scan the chip in your arm. In that case you will need to consider physical security. In Alaska we take care of that with a side arm.

Kevin