[aklug] Re: AT&T says faster wireless coming by year's end

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Thu May 28 2009 - 20:36:47 AKDT

Part of a project I am working on has to deal with GPS enabled cell phones reporting certain kinds
of information.. I would have dug the opportunity to submit information every minute or so to my
server and generate a coverage map on the fly.
Anyways, I hope to have a demo soon of my social GIS system called terrabug.com.

Shane