[aklug] Old Desktops

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri May 08 2009 - 13:59:04 AKDT

I have access to 8 Compaq d51s desktops with 256 mb memory and unknown
harddisk.

Wanted to know if anyone wants one?

If you do, please contact me by 5pm today...because they are going to
be scrapped after that.

We will work out delivery details later.

Here is something I found on the web that talks about this model:

Specifications
The unit I bought is a P4 Pentium CPU running at 2.2 Ghz. They offered
units from 1.8 to 2.8 Ghz, I believe. My unit also has 512 Mb of ram,
a 40 GB hard drive, an internal Ethernet connection, a floppy, on
motherboard sound card, and a CD ROM. It also has two empty PCI card
slots and 4 USB connections, 2 in the rear and 2 in front.

So I assume from this that the units will likely be a 1.8 MHZ...with
less memory, likely a 20g hd.

Mike B.