[aklug] Re: domain registrars

From: David J. Weller-Fahy <dave-lists-aklug@weller-fahy.com>
Date: Mon May 04 2009 - 18:55:15 AKDT

Apologies if there are duplicates, a bit of a from address mixup.

* Lee <lee@afabco.org> [2009-05-04 17:16 -0500]:
> Well, it's time to register a couple of new domains. It's been a
> while, so thought I'd ask who folks are currently using and can
> recommend.

I've been very pleased with dotster as my domain name registrar, and
everydns as my DNS service. I donated $20 to everydns after I decided
to go with them, and have never had any troubles with there service.

Make sure the limitations of everydns work with your particular needs,
of course (easy to do as it is free to sign up and use the service).

Regards,

--
dave [ please don't CC me ]