[aklug] Re: Ubuntu 9.04 is out

From: Robert Crowe <crowe.robert@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 26 2009 - 15:30:41 AKDT

A question-is anyone formatting to ext 4 for Jaunty?
On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 8:07 AM, Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv> wrote:

> I plan to have CD's at the meeting... Labels if I can get to them.

ØÖ! ì~ð
"Listen to me! When you die in Alaska you die in real life!"
"Change before you have to"
"If you want to build a ship
don't herd people together to collect wood
and don't assign them tasks and work,
but rather teach them to long for the
endless immensity of the sea."
Antoine-Marie-Roger de Saint-Exupery