[aklug] Re: Netbooks

From: Kurt Mathews <skidriprekah@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 09:32:09 AKDT

I have some review sites that I'm going to pull information from. My goal in
asking the group is to find personal opinions of the products, not so much a
hardware comparison. Has anyone been using them for business or school, and
how has that worked out? Things like that.
On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 7:49 AM, Ben Everitt <ben.everitt@acsalaska.net>wrote:

> Kurt Mathews wrote:
> > Hey all!
> > I'm writing a brief paper on netbooks for school and was hoping to get
> > personal experience reports or opinions from you folks. Which models are
> > good right now, and why? I'm mostly interested in whats on the market now
> > keep a focus for the paper.
> >
> > All comments appreciated!
> >
> > -Kurt
> >

> The last three months of Maximum PC have reviewed them, and wired
> Magazine has reviews this month. Both would be an excellent place to
> start. I've personally found that while the 9's are great PC's, I'm
> comfortable with a 10 but the 9 for some reason is just too small.
>
> -Ben

*     Kurt Mathews
*     askim3@uaa.alaska.edu
*     m: (907)-854-3112