[aklug] Small favor - Subversion Migration

From: Christopher Howard <choward@indicium.us>
Date: Sat Apr 18 2009 - 10:35:01 AKDT

I recently moved my application code from one Subversion server to
another. I need someone outside my network to see if it is still possible
to check out code. If you're willing to help, the instructions are at
http://indicium.us/cgi-bin/pages/get?view=minmenu, under the heading
"SOURCE CODE".

Also, if I set up security correctly, you should be able to check out, but
not check in, the code.

Otherwise, I'll have to wait until Monday at work to try it out, rather
than fixing it over the weekend when I have the time.

Side note: my curses-based program launcher is up to version 0.9.3. If you
would like to take another look at it, I would recommend installing one of
the official source code packages, rather than using the subversion code.

--
Christopher Howard
http://indicium.us