[aklug] PDF viewer

From: Greg Madden <gomadtroll@acsalaska.net>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 07:55:41 AKDT

I am looking for a pdf viewer that remembers and opens the last directory
a file was saved to. This is the 'save', 'save a copy' or 'save as'
option. I read and save lots of pdf's, construction specifications by
chapter, and really dislike having to use the mouse to click through my
long list of directories in my archives path. Most open to my home
directory, kpdf opens to the location of the dl'd pdf, which is
~/tmp :-(, Maybe this is a configurable setting ? Right now I switch
between evince & kpdf, xpdf's save dialog is to arcane :-)

TIA

--
Peace
Greg Madden