[aklug] Re: Attempting to sell off some decent Dell Dimension 8300 workstations

From: Royce Williams <royce@alaska.net>
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 21:39:41 AKDT

> On Mon, 6 Apr 2009, Shane R. Spencer wrote:

>> Hey, if I set up a site where everybody could list their current
>> "inventory" for lack of a better word.. would it be interesting to you
>> as a means to find new hardware, list your hardware and see if anybody
>> cares, or both?

That would definitely be interesting. If there's one thing that
Craigslist lacks, it's the ability to provide structured information.

Heck, we should just come up with some syntax and start using it
ourselves, in grass-roots fashion. I wonder if Jeremy Zawodny would
notice if we started embedding some XML at the bottom of our posts.

Royce

--
Royce D. Williams                                   - http://royce.ws/
 Acting: the art of keeping a large group of people from coughing.~RR