[aklug] Re: PDFwriter for Windows

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 27 2009 - 01:06:33 AKDT

I have been using CutePDF for a over 5 years on Windows and have helped
a couple of friends in the office set it up. Is has worked very well w/
one, kind of odd, exception.

When I used CutePDF to print an invoice from Gnucash on Windows, it came
out mirrored. This is the only issue I've ever had. Luckily I found that
Gnucash will output to a PDF without the help of an external program.