[aklug] Re: Robert Crowe's emails

From: James Tweet <jamestweet@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Mar 26 2009 - 20:33:57 AKDT

An unexpected problem has occurred (Failed to transcode message
AK4Pw0MAAP1lScw/HQL+7m8r9sA part TEXT). Performing your action again
in a few moments will probably solve the problem. If it persists, we
suggest you close this window and re-launch Yahoo! Mail.
Error #14
Detailed Debug Information
0: GetDisplayMessage
1: Server
2: Failed to transcode message AK4Pw0MAAP1lScw/HQL+7m8r9sA part TEXT