[aklug] Netbooks...

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Tue Mar 10 2009 - 12:40:31 AKDT

Was at Best Buy this morning. Went around placing my hands on the Netbooks. I was surprised how different the keyboards are. The EeePC and other's like it suck. The keyboard is too small. The HP gets my vote. There was another one that had the the same size keyboard. I think it was MSI something.

If you get a Netbook from Best Buy it comes with XP. I need to find out if there's a Linux version of the HP. I hope there is.

NOTE: I'm suggesting the HP because the keyboard feels full size. Don't know what's inside...

--
Damien Hull
Linux Ninja