[aklug] Key Signing Party OMG!

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 10:47:05 AKST

Anybody interested in making Friday Night a keysigning party for GPG and
other misc webs of trust like CACert and Thawte?
If so.. bring a nice beefy ID like a passport.. birth certificate.. or
local drivers license and maybe library card.

If I can make it.. and I hope I can.. I will help y'all generate a GPG
key that we can all sign on the spot as well as help you back it up.

Is there a printer on site?

Shane

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: OpenPGP digital signature