[aklug] Re: Ubuntu 8.04 and 8.10 software library

From: Robert Crowe <crowe.robert@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 06 2009 - 12:21:49 AKST

Hello,
 I want to visit tonight and I'm bringing the libraries-so far I have only
one taker. If anyone is interested I guess the logical thing to do is point
out that each library is (8.04 and 8.10) takes 5 four GB dvd's. See you
than! B
p.s. embarrassingly I haven't attended a meeting in a couple years-where is
it exactly? I'm coming from Palmer.

--
ØÖ! ì~