[aklug] Re: iPod with bad battery

From: Jenkinson, John P (SAIC) <John.Jenkinson@bp.com>
Date: Sun Feb 01 2009 - 11:40:46 AKST

ther are quite a few companies that sell products that charge an iPod
battery
AND run the iPod with a dead battery. good item to have in carry on
baggage.
i was looking for one with a crank so as to not use batteries but i
didn't find one.
one i did buy trickle charges and allows playing whilst the charge is
going on.
i think most if the iPods use the universay connector that comes with
the unit.
it uses 2 AA batteries and can run the iPod 3 hours with fresh
batteries. unit is small
AND has a charge indicator AND also doubles as a LED flashlight.
turbocharge is the
only logo on the unit but i got mine from cyberguys.com
i see similar online for under $10.00
=20