[aklug] Re: terminal types and curses programming

From: Christopher Howard <choward@indicium.us>
Date: Sat Jan 24 2009 - 12:07:33 AKST

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009, Shane R. Spencer wrote:

> As usual, I completely misread the issue at hand :)
> Arthur is right, of course.
>
> Sounds like your reply on that thread should answer your question as
> well. When in doubt grep the emacs source code for "Terminal type.*not
> defined.". In src/term.c it shows a good example of error handling that
> you may want to implement.
>
> Power to the people.

Thanks for the help everyone. Question: Do you guys know if there is an
official list somewhere of the various terminal types and their
descriptions/capabilities? I suppose I could just research every one in my
terminfo directory individually, but it would be more convenient if
someone had already done that. =] My awesome googling powers don't seem to
be pulling anything up.

--
Christopher Howard
http://indicium.us