[aklug] Re: ext4

From: Robert Crowe <crowe.robert@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 15 2009 - 20:20:35 AKST

Ah-ha! Softpedia is reporting it's the file system-I saw something similar
on the Ubuntu Forums under 9.04 where someone was reporting impressive
benchmarks with 9.04 across the board, I'll try to find that posting. For
now here's the article from
Softpedia<http://news.softpedia.com/news/Ubuntu-9-04-Boots-in-21-4-Seconds-101885.shtml>
:
There are only two days left until the third Alpha version of the upcoming