[aklug] Re: Defragers

From: Piet van Weel <pmvw@outwardfocus.net>
Date: Sun Jan 11 2009 - 23:07:33 AKST

LOL... That's a reasonable question...

First of all.. I did mark the subject "OT" indicating that it was "Off
Topic"'. So If you didn't like the topic, you were warned ahead of time,
and didn't have to read it.

Secondly, I value the experience of this group as a bunch of IT
professionals that deal with these type issues day-in and day-out.
Someone else in this group perhaps has already encountered and solved
the existing problem that I am currently dealing with. (The only dumb
question is the one NOT asked) So I figured I would ask.