[aklug] Re: Tivolicious [off topic]

From: Scott Keller <skeller@imgn-it.com>
Date: Wed Jan 07 2009 - 21:42:57 AKST

Well, not totally OT as it does run on linux. :-)

Having two older Tivo's I was getting a bit frustrated with the lack of
improvements, constant $$, and reduced speed to the extent I was
seriously considering building out a Myth based server. But the last
couple of Tivo sw releases have swung me around. Not that I'm glowing,
but I not leaving quite yet either. With the improved video on demand
support from Amazon and Jaman, along with other features - they have me
hanging in there. Now, if they would allow ordering of Adult beverages
with the pizza - ummmmm, heaven.