[aklug] Re: DNS Help

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Dec 21 2008 - 19:55:44 AKST

Quoting Richard Moore <dewey.moore@gmail.com>:

> //named.conf file
> http://richardm.pastebin.com/m66787154
> //named.conf.local
> http://richardm.pastebin.com/m6d9ede5e
>
> //named.conf.options
> http://richardm.pastebin.com/m27f08d90
>
> //rndc.conf
> http://richardm.pastebin.com/m133d751a
>
> //fndc.key
> http://richardm.pastebin.com/m622a113b
>

> Here are all the conf files. the keys are the same Is there any reason I
> keep getting an incorrect key message rndc and bind9 are both version 9.3.=
4

Richard,

Does this configuration work without the key stuff? I'd try getting a =20
simple setup working first, then head into using keys.

I'm not too familiar with this particular setup, but also wondered if =20
there was more information in the logs.

Additionally, you might get better info if you ran the named command =20
by hand instead of using the service start method. Just until you =20
finish testing.

Mike B.