[aklug] Re: Ubuntu LoCo

From: Dan Wolf <dan-wolf@gci.net>
Date: Wed Nov 19 2008 - 05:51:34 AKST

I would be interested. I am finding more and more things I prefer about
Ubuntu every time I use it. I have recently been doing informal usability
testing on a number of boxes including a variety of desktops, servers, and
laptops and with few exceptions it has installed well, has plenty of the
latest bells and whistles and has great support from its user community. It
also has a good pedigree due to its Debian roots and excellent package
management.

~Dan