[aklug] Friday's presentation & Installfest

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Nov 16 2008 - 11:08:52 AKST

I wanted to thank those folks who attended the presentation on
compiling from source. I enjoyed doing it and it was nice to see so
many people there.

Before the presentation we talked about the upcoming Installfest on
Saturday, December 13th, from 1p-4p.

Things are coming together nicely and folks are rallying together to
make this event a success.

Keep the ideas coming!

I'll do an update towards the end of this week so everyone knows where
we are at.

Thanks again.

Mike B.