[aklug] Pre-install get together

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Nov 09 2008 - 14:22:47 AKST

As a reminder, the InstallFest is currently set for December 13th at =20
Highland Tech from 1pm to 4pm.

I'd like to get together with everyone that intends to be invovled =20
with the InstallFest. This will give everyone a chance to meet up and =20
brainstorm on anything we might be missing.

My thought was to meet at 6pm this Friday at Highland Tech. We would =20
meet for about a half an hour to go over things.

How things currently stand as I know them:

Mirrors available:
  Ubuntu - Jim McDonald
  Debian - Greg Madden, Damian Hull, Fielder Dowding

CD Give aways:
  Ubuntu - Desktop and alternate - Jim McDonald
  Debian
  Centos
  OpenCD - Jim McDonald
  Linux Mint - David Prentice

Connectivity:
   External - not yet determined (Jim?, Doug?)
   Internal - Mike Barsalou, David Prentice (Others?)

Swag:
  None at the moment

Folks planning to attend:
Arthur Corliss
Lee Brumbaugh
Mike Barsalou
Josh Rhoades
Damien Hull
Greg Madden
Jim Gribbon
Stan Long
Fielder Dowding
Doug McClean
David Prentice

Folks that might attend:
Royce Williams
Todd Larson
Aaron A.
William Atwood
Adam Bultman
Lee Thomison
Leif Sawyer
Chris Howard
Stephen King

Don't worry if your not listed...just chime in and I'll add you on.
For those that are listed on the 'might attend' list, please let me =20
know if you plan on going or not.

We still need some advertising put together...anyone willing to =20
volunteer for that? I'd like to possibly advertise in the schools and =20
the local computer stores.

All other ideas are welcome.

Mike B.